WELCOME BACK STUDENTS!!!
WMISD 2020-21 SCHOOL SCHEDULE
First Day for Students!!!—Monday, August 31, 2020
No School—Friday, September 4, 2020 or Monday, September 7, 2020
Early Release Friday—Friday, September 18, 2020
Early Release Friday—Friday, October 16, 2020
Professional Development No School—Monday, November 2, 2020
Early Release Friday—Friday, November 13, 2020
Thanksgiving Break—No School Thursday, November 26, 2020 or Friday, November 27, 2020
Early Release Friday—Friday, December, 11, 2020
Christmas Break Starts—No School Wednesday, December 23, 2020
School Resumes—Monday, January 4, 2021
Early Release Friday—Friday, January 15, 2021
Professional Development—No School Friday, February 12, 2021
President’s Day—No School Monday, February 15, 2021
Early Release Friday—Friday, March 12, 2021
Spring Break Starts—Monday, March 29, 2021
School Resumes—Monday, April 5, 2021
Early Release Friday—Friday, April 16, 2021
Early Release Friday—Friday, May 14, 2021
Memorial Day—No School Monday, May 31, 2021
Last day of School—Tuesday, June 8, 2021
WMISD Student Calendar
It can be a little confusing for parents because Tri County Busing, Inc. services so many different school districts but hopefully this will help. If the school district your child lives in is closed due to “weather”, Tri County Busing, Inc. can not legally drive our buses into that school district, therefore your student will not be transported to school, however if you would like to take your student to school and pick them up they may still attend class that day. If Cadillac schools are closed, the WMISD is closed also, so your student will not have school even if the school district you live in has not cancelled school. To check for school closings look for Wexford-Missaukee ISD on the 9 & 10 news website.
Again this can be confusing but hopefully this helps. If Cadillac Schools are on a two hour delay due to weather so is your child no matter what school district you live in and your student will be picked up 2 hours later than normal. If Cadillac is not on a two hour delay and your residence school district is your student will be picked up two hours later.
EARLY DISMISSAL OF SCHOOL
Your student will be returning home early also.
WMISD BUILDING RELEASE TIMES 2020-21
- CJHS: Daily Schedule 8:05-2:35 Half Day 8:05-2:35
- KENWOOD AM CLASS: Daily Schedule 8:15-11:15 Half Day 8:15-11:15
- KENWOOD PM CLASS: Daily Schedule 12:15-3:15 Half Day NO SCHOOL
- LINCOLN & FRANKLIN: Daily Schedule 8:30-3:00 Half Day 8:30-11:20
- CAREER TECHNICAL CENTER: Daily Schedule 8:45-3:15 Half Day 11:45
- SPECIAL SERVICES: Daily Schedule 8:55-3:25 Half Day 11:55
WMISD HALF DAY FRIDAYS
- Early Release Friday—Friday, September 18, 2020
- Early Release Friday—Friday, October 16, 2020
- Early Release Friday—Friday, November 13, 2020
- Early Release Friday—Friday, December, 11, 2020
- Early Release Friday—Friday, January 15, 2021
- Early Release Friday—Friday, March 12, 2021
- Early Release Friday—Friday, April 16, 2021
- Early Release Friday—Friday, May 14, 2021
NOTE: Contact your students Bus Driver for a Half Day Friday drop off time.
PARENT NOT AT HOME POLICY
TRI-COUNTY BUSING INC. HEALTH POLICY
The following are recommendations by the Health Department.
YOUR CHILD SHOULD NOT RIDE THE BUS WITH:
1. A temperature of more than 100 degrees or even less if the child is not feeling well.
2. Severe cold with fever, sneezing and colored nose drainage.
3. Bronchitis or a constant cough.
4. Diarrhea. If he/she starts diarrhea at school you should take them home.
6. Unusual crankiness, fussiness, sleepiness, and generally not him/herself.
7. Ear ache-until the cause is determined by a doctor.
8. Severe sore throat-until drainage stops.
9. Any draining sore-until drainage stops.
10. If any child is put on a medication, he/she should be on it for 48 hours before returning.
11. The driver and aide should be informed of all medications sent with your child.
Student Emergency Form
Click Here To Download