July 7-August 6, 2020
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 9:00-2:30.
WMISD SCHOOL CALENDAR LINK
It can be a little confusing for parents because Tri County Busing, Inc. services so many different school districts but hopefully this will help. If the school district your child lives in is closed due to “weather”, Tri County Busing, Inc. can not legally drive our buses into that school district, therefore your student will not be transported to school, however if you would like to take your student to school and pick them up they may still attend class that day. If Cadillac schools are closed, the WMISD is closed also, so your student will not have school even if the school district you live in has not cancelled school. To check for school closings look for Wexford-Missaukee ISD on the 9 & 10 news website.
Again this can be confusing but hopefully this helps. If Cadillac Schools are on a two hour delay due to weather so is your child no matter what school district you live in and your student will be picked up 2 hours later than normal. If Cadillac is not on a two hour delay and your residence school district is your student will be picked up two hours later.
EARLY DISMISSAL OF SCHOOL
Your student will be returning home early also.
WMISD BUILDING RELEASE TIMES 2019-0
- CJHS: Daily Schedule 7:40-2:25 Half Day 7:40-2:35
- KENWOOD AM CLASS: Daily Schedule 8:15-11:15 Half Day 8:15-11:15
- KENWOOD PM CLASS: Daily Schedule 12:15-3:15 Half Day NO SCHOOL
- KENWOOD ALL DAY CLASS: Daily Schedule 8:30-3:00 Half Day 8:30-11:20
- FOREST VIEW: Daily Schedule 8:30-3:00 Half Day 8:30-11:20
- LINCOLN: Daily Schedule 8:30-3:00 Half Day 8:30-11:20
- CAREER TECHNICAL CENTER: Daily Schedule 8:45-3:15 Half Day 11:45
- SPECIAL SERVICES: Daily Schedule 8:55-3:25 Half Day 11:55
WMISD HALF DAY FRIDAYS
NOTE: Contact your students Bus Driver for a Half Day Friday drop off time.
PARENT NOT AT HOME POLICY
TRI-COUNTY BUSING INC. HEALTH POLICY
The following are recommendations by the Health Department.
YOUR CHILD SHOULD NOT RIDE THE BUS WITH:
1. A temperature of more than 100 degrees or even less if the child is not feeling well.
2. Severe cold with fever, sneezing and colored nose drainage.
3. Bronchitis or a constant cough.
4. Diarrhea. If he/she starts diarrhea at school you should take them home.
6. Unusual crankiness, fussiness, sleepiness, and generally not him/herself.
7. Ear ache-until the cause is determined by a doctor.
8. Severe sore throat-until drainage stops.
9. Any draining sore-until drainage stops.
10. If any child is put on a medication, he/she should be on it for 48 hours before returning.
11. The driver and aide should be informed of all medications sent with your child.
Student Emergency Form
Click Here To Download